NAME: placido “dark opal” puttanesca NAME: domingo “habanero” domingo RELATIONSHIP: long-lost brothers CITY OF BIRTH: barnstable, cape cod organic farm DATE OF ADOPTION: 06/06/2011 AGENCY: whole foods, cambridge STATE OF HEALTH: adolescent, fragrant, rebellious KNOWN AFFINITIES: oxygen, water, steady diet of haiku CURRENT HABITAT: eastern light, terra cotta, tight quarters SPECULATION: salsa, pesto, salads, pickles, … Continue reading
- american asian at the bar bacon barbeque beef beer bento boats boston brazilian breakfast bridge brookline brunch burger catfish charcuterie chicken chinese cocktail coffee community cookies corned beef hash cuban dessert diner dinner dumplings eggs fish food truck french toast fried fries fruit gardening ice cream italian japanese kitchen korean lunch malaysian meat michelin noodles nyc olives outdoors pasta pickle pizza pork portland (maine) potatoes salad san antonio sandwich sausage seafood seattle shrimp soup squid steak tart tempura toast to go tomatoes urban homesteading vegetables vietnamese
- Hogger on eau canada! a seductive first trip to toronto.
- cmliu on John Dory Oyster Bar at Island Creek Oyster Festival 2011
- Sam @ The Second Lunch on John Dory Oyster Bar at Island Creek Oyster Festival 2011
- cmliu on eau canada! a seductive first trip to toronto.
- KimHo on eau canada! a seductive first trip to toronto.
you oughta be in pictures